Age: 26 Gender: Female
Type of the Case: Teeth bleaching
Dental: History of orthodontic treatment.
Chief Complaint: Discoloured upper and lower front teeth.
- Generalized teeth discolouration with chronic generalized gingivitis.
- Discolored crowns irt 24,34.
Alternative Treatment Plan:
- Veneers i.r.t 13,12,21,22,23,24,34,33,32,31,41,42,43.
- All ceramic crowns irt 24,34
- Supra and sub gingival scaling followed by full mouth laser curettage .
- Bleaching i.r.t. 14,13,12,21,22,23,31,32,33,41,42,43,44.
- Preoperative radiographs and photographs were made.
- Oral prophlaxis followed by full mouth laser curettage was done.
- All ceramic crowns irt 24,34 was done done .
- Shade selection was done.Bleaching was done irt 14,13,12,21,22,23,31,32,33,41,42,43,44.
- Post operative photographs were made.
During The Procedure:
- A regular 3 months follow up is advised.