Age: 50 Gender: Male
Type of Case: Orthodontic correction followed by teeth bleaching.
Chief Complaint: Complained of crooked upper front teeth.
- Labially tilted 21.
- Anterior deep bite.
Alternative Treatment Plan:
- Orthodontic correction of the labially tilted 21 and the anterior deep bite, using fixed appliance.
- Partial veneer or full veneer crown wrt 21
- Orthodontic correction of the labially tilted 21 using clear aligners.
- Preoperative models, photographs and radiographs were obtained and all the treatment options were discussed with the patient.
- Treatment plan was formulated to correct the labially tilted 21 using clear aligners.
- Patient was reviewed throughout the orthodontic treatment and clear aligners were delivered.
- The treatment was completed in eight months period.
- Fixed retainers were provided on achieving the desired results.
- Patient was recalled and in office teeth bleaching was done using 37.5% hydrogen peroxide.
- Preoperative shade selection was recorded-A3.5. after bleaching shade comparison was done and recorded to be A2.
- Following which, a desensitizing gel was applied.