Age: 25 Gender: Female
Type of the Case: Midline diastema correction.
Chief Complaint: Gaps between upper front teeth.
Dental: History of orthodontic treatment.
- Midline diastema i.r.t.11 & 21
During The Procedure:
Alternative Treatment Plan:
- Orthodontic correction
- Veneers i.r.t 11,21
- Crown i.r.t 11,21
- Direct composite filling for midline distema closure
- Preoperative photographs were made.
- Oral prophlaxis was done.
- Shade selection was done.
- Isoloation was done.
- Etching and bonding and direct composite filling was done for the closure of midline diastema i.r.t 11 & 21 .
- A regular 6 months follow up is advised.