Age: 30 Gender: Male
Type of the Case: Esthetic correction of the upper anteriors.
Chief Complaint: Complained of forwardly placed and overlapped front teeth.
- CLASS 2 division 1 malocclusion with mild crowding i.r.t upper and lower front teeth.
During The Procedure:
Alternative Treatment Plan:
- Orthodontic correction
- Root canal treatment wrt 12,11,13,21,22,23
- Crowns wrt the root canal treated teeth
- Preoperative radiographs and models were made.
- Mock up was performed on the models. Putty index was made.
- Root canal treatment wrt 12,11,13,21,22,23 was completed
- Post and core was performed for 11,21 followed by crown preparation and final impressions. Shade selection was done. Temporary crowns were made.
- Trial was carried out and patients consent was sought.
- Final cementation of the crowns were done using resin luting cement.
- A regular 3 months follow up is advised.