Age: 27 Gender: Female
Type of the Case: Esthetic correction of upper anteriors
Dental History: The patient had a history of orthodontic treatment and fillings i.r.t 21,22
Chief Complaint: Broken filling of upper front teeth
- Fractured fillings with secondary decay i.r.t 21, 22
- DCPI i.r.t 11,24
- Grossly decayed i.r.t 27
- Missimg i.r.t 14
- Root stumps i.r.t 15
During The Procedure:
Alternative Treatment Plan:
- Orthodontic treatment
- Root canal treatment wrt ,11,21,22 ,24 and followed by crowns wrt the same.
- Extraction irt 27,15 and followed by replacement of 27,14,15
- Preoperative radiographs and photographs were made.
- Oral prophlaxis was done.
- Root canal treatment was done wrt 11, 21, 22,24.
- Crown preparation was done to receive all ceramic crowns.
- Shade selection was done followed by temporization.
- Trial was carried out and patients consent was sought.
- Final cementation of crowns wrt 11, 21, 22 ,24 was done using resin luting cement.
Patient was recalled for other following treatments and aregular 6 months follow up is advised.