Age: 25 Gender: Female
Type of the Case: Esthetic correction of upper anteriors.
Chief Complaint: Broken upper front teeth
- Ellis class 3 fracture wrt 11,21
- Periapical radiolucency wrt 11,12,21,22
During The Procedure:
- Root canal treatment wrt 12,11,21,22 and post core followed by crowns wrt the same.
- Preoperative radiographs and photographs were made.
- Oral prophlaxis was done.
- Root canal treatment was done wrt 12, 11, 21, 22.
- Post and core was done wrt the same.
- Crown preparation was done to receive all ceramic crowns.
- Shade selection was done followed by temporization.
- Trial was carried out and patients consent was sought.
- Final cementation of crowns wrt 12, 11, 21, 22 was done using resin luting cement.
- A regular 6 months follow up is advised.