Age: 23 Gender: Female
Type of the case: Esthetic composite restoration
- Complained of broken front tooth
- History of fracture one year ago. Composite restoration wrt same was done elsewhere following the fracture.
- Ellis class 2 fracture wrt 21
Alternative Treatment Plan:
- Porcelain veneer wrt 21
- Indirect composite veneer wrt 21
- Direct composite resin restoration wrt 21
- Light curable composite resin for temporary restorations was used to contour the fractured tooth.
- A putty index of the same was made.
- The temporary restoration was removed.
- Etching and bonding of the tooth was carried out as per the procedure.
- Putty index was used to form the palatal frame of the restoration.
- Composite resin was now incrementally added and contoured upto the incisal edge, simulating the contra lateral central incisor.
- Contacts were established with the adjacent tooth and also the opposing teeth.
- The final restoration was finished and polished.
Treatment Done By : Dr.Vinutha Varadaraj